- This event has passed.
LIVING CLOUD 9 – WEEKLY WELLNESS WORKSHOPS: FOR HEALTH, GROWTH, PROSPERITY & SUPPORT
September 18 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:30pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 11, 2019
YOUR WEEKLY WELLNESS: FOR HEALTH, GROWTH, PROSPERITY & SUPPORT
Live your best life each and every week, learn powerful life-changing tools for your personal growth and development. Attend the in-person sessions at Cloud9 up to 4 x per month (8 hours) or catch up with the tools and sessions via our private Facebook group, whichever best suits your schedule. Hosted by Jeannie Spencer.
YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
Weekly Group Drop-In Sessions (every Wednesday 1:30 – 3.30 pm at Cloud9 – 2hrs each week)
– Private Facebook Group
– New Wellbeing Tools Taught Each Week
– Home Work Assignments Each Week
– Group Hypnotherapy Sessions & Record Your Own MP3’s
– Guest Speakers At Least Once A Month
– Special Discounts on 1:1 Hypnotherapy Sessions, Workshops and Other Services
– 5 Free Guest Passes Per Year ($160 value)***
LIMITED TIME OFFER: ONLY $95 PER MONTH
FOR THE FIRST 25 SUBSCRIBERS*
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Each week we will cover new topics and tools. You will create your own goals and if you chose to share them within our small community then you will also benefit from ongoing support and accountability. We will work through the entire wheel of life in our goal setting which truly covers a well-balanced living experience.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
– Health and Wellness
– Business/ Career
– Family and Friends
– Fun and Recreation
– Personal Growth
– Physical Environment
WEEKLY BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE:
– Feelings of accomplishment
– Miracles unfolding in your life
– A more positive and healthy disposition
– Improved relationships
– Feeling supported
– Increased energy, peace, confidence and wellbeing
*The first 25 subscribers receive a lifetime price freeze at only $95 per month
**Monthly subscriptions are offered by direct debit. Cancel at any time with a one-month minimum commitment.
***Additional guest passes can be purchased for $40 per guest. Guests passes can only be used by someone who has not attended a workshop as a guest in the past