Community News
Gambling Support and Treatment Services

Many people opt for extra support when enrolling in the Voluntary Self-Exclusion (VSE) Program. You can have a friend or family member, a GameSense Advisor, or your counsellor join you. Remember, you can access free support and treatment services any time before, during or after your VSE term through the BC Responsible & Problem Gambling Program. If you wish to renew your exclusion, you can do so in person at any gaming facility in BC, via email at or by mailing a letter to: BC Lottery Corporation Manager, Casino Security and Surveillance 74 W. Seymour Street Kamloops, BC V2C 1E2

Share Button