What difference did you see and feel?
#1 response: I was and felt more relaxed!
2. Better posture and less chronic pain.
3. It is a program that I actually stayed with and did not give up on!
4. it is actually stuff I used i.e. keep doing the stretches that I remember, breathing when I am walking and pulling in my abs.
5. Felt less tightness.
6. Feel better and move more stable when standing.
7. Both MELT & Pilates feel good at stretching the body safely.
8. I set out to fix my bad back and scoliosis and sciatic pain and this is working!
9. I lowered my Blood Pressure and Blood sugar!
10. Feel more positive and happy!
11. MELT was a way for me to release tension on my own and fairly quickly; Pilates involves longer term regular practice and this program integrates the two nicely.
12. I actually use this for relaxation, posture and engaging my pelvic floor when my back starts to ache.
13. Definitely more energy, less headaches and less pain especially muscle tension-I met my goal I wanted to decrease muscle tension in my body and it happened!!!